This weekend is all about connections and peer support. At Camp Journey we intend to provide an inclusive environment where children ages 7-18 can find emotional support, learn grief coping skills and participate in a variety of fun traditional camp activities.
Camp activities can include:
- Crafts, Indoor & Outdoor Games
- Fishing, Giant Outdoor Slide, Animal Sanctuary
- Campfire, Horses, Hayride, Archery
- Q&A Sessions with Funeral Director, Doctor, Pastor
- Learned Grief & Mourning Coping Skills